Namaste!

Welcome to my blogger page! I hope you enjoy it!!!! Please leave comments and I'll return the favor!! :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

New Zodiac Signs 2011: Ophiuchus, the 13th Sign, NEW Zodiac Sign 2011

Ok guys so I was talking to my dad and he asked me if I wanted to bet him that I was still a libra and (with a couple of you-think-im-that-stupid looks and a handful of confidence)  I was like pssh yea, lay it down, cuz I knew I was one. I mean I wouldn't bet on something I couldn't win ya know? Well of course I didn't ask myself why he would be asking the dang question anyways and (by cheating cause he had prior knowledge, NOT FAIR btw)  he won,which sucks.He told me that when it became 2011 the planets, get this, were RE-Aligned and I guess that doesnt happen very often but it did this year and that made like all of the signs change and all that. Well I haven't seen it on the news or whatever (not that I really watch the news but who wouldn't have their ear open for something like this?!?) so I'm guess this stuff isn't really legit, but just for kicks ;) you should check it out and see if you're still the sign you were last year lol. I used to be a libra...now im a virgo...lol..wow. I still say im a libra no matter what I'm one at heart but just take a look and see it might be kinda fun(:...-Nika

Article by : Spicy, January 13, 2011 via Facebook
New Zodiac Signs 2011: Do You Have a New Zodiac Sign in 2011?

Ok, this is just weird. After many, many lifetimes of the Zodiac Signs being the way we know them – 12 signs, Aries through Pisces – it’s all about to change.

What your Zodiac Sign may have been, may no longer be. In fact, you might even be the “13th Sign” of the New Zodiac 2011, and that is Ophiuchus. If you were born November 29th to December 17th, this would be your new Zodiac Sign.
Astronomer Parke Kunkle says the reason for the new Zodiac Signs in 2011 is simple. He says the changes to the Zodiac Signs are necessary due to changes in the Earth’s alignment. He adds that the current Zodiac Signs were created nearly 3,000 years ago and they are no longer valid. The new Zodiac Signs 2011 take into account the Earth’s position in relation to the sun, and in those thousands of years, that position has drastically changed.
Do YOU have a new Zodiac Sign in 2011? I would love to know your thoughts about it! All I know is, I am not going to take the new Zodiac Signs into account. No way! I have been a Pisces for thirty-some years and I am not about to change that now.
The New Zodiac Signs 2011 (including the 13th Zodiac Sign), are as follows:
Capricorn: January 20 – February 16
Aquarius: February 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10
Leo: August 10 – September 16
Virgo: September 16 – October 30
Libra: October 30 – November 23
Scorpio: November 23 – November 29
*The new 13th Zodiac Sign 2011!*
Ophiuchus: November 29 – December 17
Sagittarius: December 17 – January 20
Do you think the new Zodiac Signs in 2011 are a total hoax – or a prank – being played on us? As some readers have pointed out, every sign seems to have TWO Zodiac Signs on certain dates (e.g. June 21 & July 20th for Gemini)  and Scorpios are now exclusive to 6 days of birthdays! I’ll admit, I was buying into this “New Zodiac Signs in 2011″ crap, but with just those two things I mentioned, it is seeming more and more like a joke. Could this be the great zodiac signs hoax of 2011? Could be! If so, a LOT of official news agencies sure bought into it as well!
Your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. If you were born BEFORE this, then you are still your original zodiac sign. You will have those characteristics still. The Earth's alignment didn't change 10 years ago, it changed NOW, so your sign was behind the sun when you were born. So every child born from here on out will follow these dates instead. So if you're born Jan. 30th, 1986, You're still an Aquarius. If your child is born Jan. 30th 2011, then they're a Capricorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So make sure you tell your dad this and if he won something, take back double... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! lol go blakester! ur soo smart way to make me feel dumb thanks lol :D

    ReplyDelete