Namaste!

Welcome to my blogger page! I hope you enjoy it!!!! Please leave comments and I'll return the favor!! :)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meet Aftaschoolspecial!

Ok so i've decided that every week im going to post Aftaschoolspecial's videos on my page. I love these guys, Erik and Travis! They are two guys i know very well that go to my old school Trevor Browne in Phoenix and they make a new vid about well, teenage life (from a goofball guys perspective) and they take questions and make them into vids. Omg they are suuupppeerr funny and at times explicit so thats a warning and I'll let you know when something explicit will be in a vid. Lol im like their number one fan and i encourage them to make new vids every week and so far i've seen all of them! They are hilarious! Pleae go to their page on youtube and subscribe! -----> http://www.youtube.com/user/AftaSchoolspecial!!! (you probably have to copy/paste it in your browser to go to their page) Support my friends please and subscribe,like, and comment!! Here is ther first video!!
***This vid may contain language inappropriate for children under 13 years old ;)****

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your blog looks amazing. It's full of personality,your writings included. Keep it up! I will definetely enjoy reading future posts. The side bars are very impressive. I'm totally hating on it. Great job!

    -J-Smoov

    ReplyDelete